About Wake Futbol Club
Wake Futbol Club (WakeFC) was organized by a group of local leaders who have a passion for soccer and a true sense of customer service. WakeFC was established to provide a player-focused, character-building soccer experience for residents of Wake County and surrounding areas. We know we must treat our players, our parents, and our coaches well. The livelihood of WakeFC is important, but the full development of our players, your child, is more important. That’s why training includes on and off the field development. With a customer service approach and the goal to meet everyone’s needs, we break the stereotypical club mentality through the way we operate, communicate, and teach. At WakeFC, everyone can expect respect, transparency, and accountability, as well as a cost-conscious program.
WakeFC is Federal Exempt public charity as a non-profit 501(c)3 .
WakeFC was established to provide a player-focused, character-building soccer club for residents of Wake County and surrounding areas. Our mission is to offer boys and girls a competitive soccer experience centered on personal development, skill development, and physical fitness.
- Develop Player Skills in a Safe and Respectful Environment: Player development is our primary focus and is demonstrated by improving technical skills and instilling personal accountability.
- Operate with Transparency and for the Good of Our Players: WakeFC will operate transparently to our Players, Parents, Coaches, Employees, and Sponsors.
- Promote Character, Integrity & Accountability: Coaches and staff will encourage all players to demonstrate character, integrity, and accountability by having a zero tolerance policy regarding unethical or demeaning behavior on and off the field.
Recognizing the responsibilities that are entrusted to WakeFC by our Players, Parents, Coaches, and Sponsors, we are committed to the following actions:
- All Decisions will be based upon player development over club advancement and will be efficiently communicated in a timely and professional manner with dignity and honesty.
- Coaches, Managers, and Staff will be empowered and expected to provide a rewarding experience to our Players, Parents, and Sponsors.
- Managerial and administrative decisions will be based upon player advancement and safety considerations over club advancement factors.
- WakeFC will encourage Players, Parents, Coaches, and Sponsors to articulate their concerns, questions, and comments through open communications and quarterly advisory meetings.
- Automated systems will be used to minimize administrative efforts, promote communications, and improve the experience of our Players and Parents.
- WakeFC will operate with the recognition and appreciation of our environmental, fiscal, and social responsibilities.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com or call 1-919-249-5119 to speak with us directly.
Please “Follow-Us” on Twitter to receive updates and other important news.